STM Evo 8/9 Relocated Coolant Overflow Reservoir.
Fits these Applications:
2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII & IX
STM Price: $90.00+
The STM Coolant Overflow Reservoir for the 2003-2006 Evo VIII-IX features a lightweight, aluminum construction, handmade in-house at STM and allows you to relocate the reservoir between the intercooler and radiator allowing you to completely remove your stock, plastic overflow from the engine bay. The welded bracket allows you to use existing bolt holes, so no drilling of the car is necessary. Includes brass fittings, stainless hardware and high-quality silicone hose for a clean and simple install.
- Tig Welded Aluminum Body
- Stainless Allen Bolts & Brass Fitting
- No Drilling Nesessary for Mounting
- Frees Engine Space
- Bolts to Factory Location
STM Products are made in the USA!
Lifetime Warranty on STM Parts to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects.
- Polished Aluminum (Pictured)
- Gloss Black Powdercoat (+$30)
- This will not fit if your car has A/C.
- The power steering cooler line will need to be removed.
(1) STM Reservoir & Brass Drain Fittings
(1) 4 Foot Length 6mm Silicone Hose
(2) M6x16 Stainless Allen Cap Bolts (MS2550016A20000)
(4) M6 Stainless Flat Washers (MW6360000)
(2) M6 Stainless Nut (MN2550000)