STM Standard Placement T3 Exhaust Manifold.
Application / Fitment:
2003-2006 Evolution VIII-IX CT9A
The STM Standard Placement T3 Exhaust Manifold for Evo VIII-IX is designed for a T3 turbo and flanged for the TiAL 44mm MVR wastegate. Tig-welded and back-purged, the STM team hand-fabricates each and every piece in-house. Available with high temp 2000°F ceramic coating for an additional $200.
- Designed for T3 Turbos
- Tig-Welded and Back-Purged
- Flanged for TiAL 44mm MVR Wastegate
- Mild steel head flange to prevent pulling out studs
- Schedule 10 stainless steel runners
- High temp ceramic coating is available (2000°F) (+$200)
Made in the USA!
Lifetime Warranty on STM Parts to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects.
One of a kind and built to order.
Each manifold is hand built and unique, so the runner design may vary slightly from piece to piece. Accounting for fabrication time, our manifolds generally ship in 2 weeks.
Please note the ceramic coating will add 2 weeks to shipping time.
Don't forget your nuts! STM Exhaust Manifold Stud & Nut Kit.
(1) STM Standard Placement T3 Turbo Manifold